Friday, January 28, 2011

Digital Editing and Creation~you can do anything!

There is so much out there in the digital world that is unexplored by many.

I took a shot from this fall and did some simple edits in Photoshop 7.0. I used the 3D tool found in the Render filters and layered it on top of the original photo.
The result was pleasing, even more so when I added a lens flare.
Heck, it even looks round to me! A ball of reflection!

Bryce has a new program out called Bryce PLE 7.1 [Bryce Personal Learning Edition]. I had Byce 5.5 at one time and enjoyed it, but found that this version works nicely. Best of all it is free!
If you are doing commercial work, you do have to purchase the more powerful version of Bryce 7 Pro.

For me, it is about having fun and creating in 3D.
Here is the simple 'shape' I used in Bryce ... I added a fractal color and texture to it...then dropped it into Photoshop 7.0 for a quick edit.
Edited with brushes and PS 7.0:

Can you tell that I need to get out with Morris for a hike in the woods????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.