Friday, May 18, 2007

Thoughtful morning....

Some days are pretty interesting. I have some time to kill before I hit the road and began to think of all the possibilities that are facing me today and tomorrow. I'm not afraid to admit that I am nervous as hell over it.
I haven't seen sis in years. What is she going to think of me?
Last night while packing, I realized that most of my clothes that were 'good' were hand me downs from her years ago. I really had to sort to find stuff she hadn't given me.
Now what's that say about me purchasing clothes?
Eh. Looks like I need to go see my daughter in law to go shopping some time soon.

I never did like my [maternal] family being on opposite sides of the fence. I'm hoping, dreaming, that today is the day we start to fix that broken fence.
Am I too much of a dreamer?
Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.