Saturday, May 05, 2007

Round Two...


Evening comes...
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Cha-Ching!

Frozen shoulder/adhesive capsulits has hit again with a strong g-force.

How fun. Do you know what it is like to be unable to pull up your jeans with great difficulty? To be unable to tuck your shirt in without making a mess of it? Can you imagine not being able to actually take the shift column on the steering wheel and drop it into drive with your right hand?... Nope gotta use the left.

Not to mention, you forget and reach for something and BLAM...instant 'white out' pain.
The PT dude is beginning to actually believe me when I tell him that this is an exact duplicate of what happened on the other side. He really wants to believe that he can 'fix' me with therapy.

I can have better results knocking my head against a brick wall these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.