Thursday, February 01, 2007

Out and About




Or should we call it Beauty [the dog] and the Beast [me]. We got out for a nice hike today. This is supposed to be the warmest we'll get this week! Tomorrow and Saturday are supposed to have highs of 1° and some pretty furious winds. I DO know that wearing snowshoes really did help and boy did we get to see the sights. I saw deer and this time actually got pictures of them. I got down to the creek and took photos using my tripod while dear Morris found bones from dead raccoon to chew on. [Yuck] I think it was a fairly wonderful morning.
My homework is done, I had a good nite's sleep at home, and had a great hike.

Life could hardly get better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.