Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Feet


Happy Feet
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Every one should have Happy Feet. These were a gift from my Mother in Law's friend who thought I'd like something quirky. Little did she know that this was right up my alley! The slippers even bray like a little donkey when you squeeze them!

I've been working on schoolwork for days it seems. Today I turned in my lessons and plan on taking tomorrow off. I went to the 'beauty parlor' to get beautiful??? When I got home after delivering flowers to my MIL, my dear husband took me out to dinner.

On the way home he admitted that his mom called him and politely suggested that he take me out to eat!
Gosh I gotta love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.