Thursday, August 10, 2006

Great Day!

Oh what a glorious morning. I'm off to see the surgeon in a few minutes, but according to my Physcial Therapist I'm doing well enough now not to need her supervision. Hah! Hard work really pays off.

This morning I got aboard Badger and we took a jaunt up and around the ridge. The morning sunrise was of course beautiful. This afternoon is 'date' fishing day. Tomorrow I leave to go photo yet another endurance ride. I'm anxious to get in that saddle and ride in the next race, but that isn't until mid September.

I'm hoping that this photo - shoot will allow me to break into the endurance photography world. I'm supposed to shoot pics to go along with an article for the ride.
Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.