Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Foggy Morning Breakdown


Morning Misty Valley
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I was up before dawn and saddled Mr. Mule. Morris, the three legged wonder dog stared at me pitifully until I agreed to bring him along. Up the driveway and out Tigen Rd. we went. Morris running happily along smelling all the good doggy smells there were to have.

We traveled down into PeeWee's Valley and enjoyed the sunrise from the foggy depths. Along the way we must have jumped up about 10 deer. The dew and fog were so heavy that we could hear the drops coming off the tree leaves as we rode along.

I'm happy to say that Morris had a great time, AND yes, he told me so by giving me a dog kiss across my glasses when I got home.
Dog slobber.
Can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.