Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New grass mower


New grass mower
Originally uploaded by Xena~.

A hurricane has paralyzed the southern states, driven gas prices sky high...Two weeks ago a tornado blasted through our county and nearly demolished one small town.
I put my mower away tonite and jiggled the gas can calculating how much I'd have to spend on filling it again.
Then I looked at the yard and thought, well I guess I can just use what mother nature has given me.
Save the money to put in the vehicle to get to work and groceries.
If it is affecting me in this manner, how is it affecting those with less than I?

I have food in my house, running water, electricity, and shelter.
Tonite there are many who do not.
I am truly lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.