Thursday, September 19, 2013

Misty Beautiful Morning with Equine


As luck would have it, I grabbed my camera when I went to feed the hound dogs for my Grumpy Husband.

Bob decided to have his say on the matter of having his breakfast delayed while the hounds were fed.

After taking care of the hounds, I walked over the the Merry Meadow.
My luck, the sun was burning the mist a beautiful orange-yellow color!



The mares and Sunshine were grazing quietly while the mist came up from the woods behind them.

I felt very peaceful inside watching them.


So the morning was stunning.  I wonder what the rest of the day will bring.
Farm work I suppose.  
One day off and many many 'Honey-Do's' for me.
Maybe I'll skip running to town.

Perhaps this evening it won't rain and Siera and I can find another adventure.

This morning was a wonderful pleasure...I love morning mists!

1 comment:

  1. We have been having those same misty mornings. Beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.