Sunday, September 29, 2013

Humble



Lucky for me this morning that I thought I forgot a piece of camera equipment up on Kolstad Road.  I wouldn't have seen this beautiful scene.

Nor would I have seen this light on the tree leaves...

 

Turns out that I didn't forget anything.  I just was so overwhelmed by the beauty of the sunrise.


The fog was so thick this morning that sometimes the camera would not even focus. 

I was able to take advantage of the tripod that I brought along and some very interesting shots of dew.


Nature sure has some awe inspiring beauty.
It makes you feel small and humble.

I felt this today as I watched the sun turn the fog into an orange mist.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those last two shots are just stunning. Good thing you "forgot" that bit of equipment.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! I didn't see it in the back of the Jeep!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.