Friday, March 21, 2008

Rumple???

THE SNOW WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD EAST OVER THE AREA AND BECOME
HEAVY AT TIMES THIS MORNING...WITH EVEN A RUMPLE OR TWO OF
THUNDER POSSIBLE. SNOWFALL RATES THROUGH MID MORNING MAY EXCEED AN
INCH AN HOUR AS THE BAND OF HEAVY SNOW CONTINUES TO SET UP OVER THE AREA.
AS A RESULT...MORNING COMMUTERS WILL LIKELY HAVE DIFFICULT DRIVING
CONDITIONS IN THE HEAVY SNOWFALL THIS MORNING.

The above is a quote from our weather
service this morning.
I had to copy and
paste it so I could refer back to it before they
updated the forecast and corrected
the spelling.
I've never seen a snowstorm with a 'rumple'
or two.
Perhaps it is something special for spring???

Well it is still doing 'something' out there,
we didn't have the rumbles
that were predicted but we did have
extremely dangerous driving
conditions.
My hubby drove me to town. As we
rounded the corner past the
Tobacco shed, R. slide the truck
up sideways and into a small ditch.
Of course he wheeled it on out of there
and grinned wickedly at me.
*Why didn't you tell me it was slickery?*
Of course my heart dropped
and thudded. Our ride to town was
rather slippery and slick, okay it was
down right bad.

True to his word I was delivered safely
to my new place of work.
Pictures of today? Naw, I was
too frightened trying to see where our
roads actually existed through the
blowing snow.
Sunshine predicted for tomorrow.
I'm liking that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.