Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday!

Well I'm headed off to my morning at the clinic and then the afternoon at my regular job. This morning I will be doing Medical Records filing. Doesn't sound exciting, but it is work. My impression is that the gals in Medical Records feel like they are at the bottom of the food chain in the organization...but in truth, nothing at all could happen at the clinic without them. At this point the records are accessible to the coder electronically, but the doctors still work from a patient file.
This means 3 gals are pulling and distributing files all day long! I don't know exactly how their jobs will change once the file go all electronic, but I imagine they still will be very busy!
I spent part of the day with the clinic 'coder' yesterday and it was very interesting and enjoyable.

I still feel like I've been hit by a truck on my shoulder especially at night when I try to get to sleep. But we'll see how this day passes.
AND
I'll see if the area where we park has been salted?

On another note, I am anxious for us to get out of this winter cycle. I am so ready for spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.