Thursday, February 26, 2015

Let's Go! by Morris


Who said that little dogs didn't like snow?
I love snow!
I love to leap and run in snow.

I like to bury my head in snow.


I like finding voles and mices to munch on.  It makes Her holler ICKY!  I think that is the funniest word humans can make. Especially when She repeats it over and over really fast like it will make me drop the 'icky' thing.

If She would just stop one time and try Icky herself, she'd realize it really isn't that bad.
Maybe Her tastes are just not as refined as mine.


She kept telling me that I should take it easy, after all She says I am getting to be an elderly dog.

And my answer to that is....


...you are only as young as you feel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.