Thursday, August 05, 2010

Of This and That

This morning I picked two 1 gallon buckets of green beans from our little garden. I was pleased.
All green beans have been processed and are sitting snugly in the freezer waiting to be a delicious addition to a winter meal.

I used to HATE picking green beans. I still dislike it. But the difference is...the beans are mine.
I grew them, it is my choice to pick them.
They are not a chore to be done, they are a labor of love.

Enough of beans.

Last night I decided to take out my camera and a flash light to try something I'd read about called Light Painting. I used a tripod, manual settings, and a flashlight with a red filter and a blue filter to diffuse the light.
20 some shots later, I thought I'd see what I had created [I had to put it together in photoshop to see what I had!].

Yes, the tractor was a fun creation. It took time and patience.

Morris was very patient with me. I think he and my husband were ready to send me to the looney bin.

Tonight I'm cooking up fresh beets from the garden also.

Goals for this evening.
Put food on the table quickly.
Since it is cool and pleasant out...grab a mule and find an adventure.

Tomorrow is another day.
I'll be at a Horse Show and visiting with family.

There will be many great photo ops I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Your photograph of the tractor is out of this world! Wow!!!!

    Your little red mule is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.