Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sometimes you feel like a nut...


Some days are just not very interesting. I haven't had any enlightening thoughts ... I am however looking forward to spend a couple of hours in the woods today to enjoy my 'day off'.

[I do get to enjoy some crazy hours though, as I have to go on shift at 4am. This is a new one for me~~a 12 hour shift. These don't happen very often, although I do work many 11 hr shifts.]

Morris has been going nutso the past few days. Being a Jack Russell, HE needs his exercise in order to behave.
Any one who owns a JRT knows this.

Last night he was rambunctious and a bit nutty. I put him in his crate. He proceeded to show his disgust by trying to shred his blanket.

He has been running around the house this morning doing mad circles. He grabs his toys and flings them in the air.
Then sits and stares intently at me.

It is a good clue that we must get out and have some fun.

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.