Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spring is??



Rumor has it that Spring is supposed to be right around the corner. Hmmm, last year on March 2nd we had a blizzard, so I guess I am pleased to say that we are just supposed to get snow on and off this week.
I am entering the last leg of my schooling.
Interning at Hirsch Clinic 1 1/2 days a week, and taking two 'wrap up' classes. I will graduate with an Associates Degree and be nationally certified with the initials NCICS...I will be able to present those along with a HIPPA certification. I know BIG words.
But that means I understand the workings of a medical office and how to file a claim.

I can surely say that I am tired of seeing snow right now. I haven't seen the bare ground since the beginning of November!
We have been walking on 12-22" of snow pack. In the woods it is hip deep in places.
Although I've enjoyed the great photo opportunities this winter has given me, I am ready to see it melt away.

I hope it melts slowly or there are going to be some flooding! It is always exciting to go down to the creek during the big snow melt and listen to the waters growl and pound the rocks....
But it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer as the weather service has stated that we'll stay 25-30 degrees colder than normal.
Okay...so where is this global warming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.