Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring?????


crocus
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
In the sunshine the other day while rounding up 19 head of equine for coggins testing [blood draws]...I sat down pooped out...in my messy garden.

I looked at the mess that I needed to do something about. My shoulder ached, my arms were tired and I was just plain feeling sorry for myself.
When I looked up and saw this itty bitty spot of yellow.

I jumped up from the yard, starteling the donkeys and hollered...'there they ARE!'

My husband thought I'd spied something awful and came walking over.

'Look' I said, 'the first sign of spring!'

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Spring is here, but can we get rid of the cold weather now?

    http://spaces.msn.com/proffburd
    This Is My World

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.