Sunday, December 24, 2023

Rudolph and Christmas Eve

Rudolph: Well, the deer said I should go into the dark woods and look for magic mushrooms. 
These look pretty magical, do I eat them 
all?

Whoops....
 

The Reindeer King:  Awaken Rudolph! You have been transformed 
and can now do your duty on 
Santa's Sleigh!




Rudolph: Wait, wow! What? Hey look at my big red glowing nose! It worked! It worked
                 But I feel like I am in a dream!

The Reindeer King: No dream, but you didn't have to have so many mushrooms.

Rudolph: Wow, I feel magnificent. I can see things too. Wow Dude!

King: It's Christmas eve my son. Time to get back to Santa and the other Reindeer. So many have
been searching for you.
Go now!
No time to lose!





5 comments:

  1. Rudolph is flying high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic mushrooms:) Hope Rudolph is ok:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:42 PM

    LD.......Yes there is not team with out the glowing leader. Fly high Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Magic Mushrooms!!!! Now we know the secret to Rudolph's nose!!! Merry Christmas! We had family over a few days ago, we are celebrating with old sitcom Christmas episodes and leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rudolph has been found! Just in time to help spread Christmas cheer.

    My grands have been tracking Santas sleigh online. They spotted it flying over Canada. I heard the 4 year old squeal "look Grandma ~ there is Rudolph"!! He was no doubt leading the way to Wisconsin :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.