Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Lego Land Fun

Ol' Rich in his Champion car drives through
Lego Main Street
to announce its opening!
Of course chicken goes
everywhere with Ol' Rich!


 The Band plays music before the parade comes along....


Meanwhile at Santa's house.....

Santa: My dear, could you give me a quick hair trim before the parade and opening of Main Street?

Mrs. C: Oh yes of course I can. Just let me finish my wine first!



Well....

Santa:  Woman, #!@@#$%&##@ what have you done!

Mrs C; [sipping the last of her wine] Oh honey, don't worry, it's a great look! Besides, you wear a hat!




They start getting ready for the parade. Santa decides to take the Big Red Truck as he doesn't want anyone to know yet that Rudolph is still missing.

Batman is on the loose looking for the Rudolph who he thinks has gone over to the
Dark Side.


Perhaps a snowmobile wasn't the best idea since the snow in the area was really melting fast....

Ufff Wham Bam Pow!

[I can't repeat what he really said...]


Meanwhile back at Main Street, the parade goes on. 





Where is Rudolph? It appears he has gone on a quest or some such thing....


More on Rudolph soon......


~~~~~
Wow, I cannot believe that we have no snow and rain is predicted for this weekend. Looks like an non white Christmas is coming!

8 comments:

  1. Fun! We have snow and it is a tad chilly but may rain this weekend:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:20 PM

    LD....What a lot of fun it all is. We are desperate for rain. I like all you background scenery too. Fun fun and more fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A parade!!! I love that Mrs Claus is enjoying some wine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder ... she must endure so much stress this time of year!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed this story time! Santa's haircut & facial expressions are funny. The feely deer photo is my fav, no surprise there. Looking forward to finding Rudolph. Of course it won't be easy. They better hurry up, Christmas is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as with all stories there is this wait to see what happens and always things happen and it is amazing! I hope Rudolph gets it together!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.