Monday, June 17, 2024

Story Times...

Meet Glenda...she runs
a Lego animal 
sanctuary...
in my Succulent Garden!






 




You can probably guess that she stays pretty busy.


Let's not forget to check in on Joe and Dog. They are still wandering about exploring this wonderful world that is not The End of All Time. I don't think Dog is too impressed with the pond they are going to cross.


Nor do they know what else they may find.

Ailie and Rabbit... transported from a Starship in the somewhat distant future.



There is a Lego Photo Challenge this month, that I will be participating in. Wouldn't it be fun to get the project??? I can only try. 

So you could see some fun Lego shots here as I work through that 'assignment'.


Submit photos of LEGO subjects in interesting environments to apply for this On Assignment project. The selected photographer will receive the Space Construction Mech 60428 to create a series of at least 5 photos.






4 comments:

  1. Glenda looks happy in her work. I'd be Leary of the pond, to, if I were dog! Allie aand rabbit wonder why they are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda! You like someone I could be friends with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda is busy! Best of Luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With this well done fun series, I know you've got a shot!!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.