Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gone Playing

So I've been out and about. Mostly doing photography. The weather has not been good for riding, but it has been fine for those brave souls hearty enough to battle the bugs.

I've hiked and driven around my area to find interesting 'things' to 'shoot'.
These rocks always stop me in my tracks.
3 exposures for this one along with Tone Mapping:


Brave Morris.
He always has 'great' poses and gives me many opportunities to take his portrait.
Everyone should have a dog that loves to walk with them and play.
He is a constant source of fun.

At dusk on the bridge over Tainter Hollow Creek. 15 seconds exposure, perhaps too long, but I love the way it turned out. I will have to go back and try it again.

Hot doggie went for a walk,
Hot doggie got thirsty and tired,
Hot doggie gives slobbery kisses to...
the camera lens...

Love Hot doggie!Me...in PeeWee's Valley, in the creek bottom taking a self photo...

We had a terrific storm last night. The rain gauge reads 3.5" of rain!
Looks like Morris and I will have to go out and check out the creek and perhaps visit Tainter Hollow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.