Friday, April 06, 2018

Training Her ~ By Dixie and Charlie

"What's this?"

"It is smells Charlie. A deer went through here. Smell it?"

"What's a deer?"

"It is a big thing that leaps and poops and is found in the woods. I would chase it ... but She won't let me."

"I don't think I could chase a deer, my legs are too short. I like eating poop though. It freaks Her out."

"Always has. I don't get that at all. She is kind of funny that way. Poop eating is a no-no, chasing is a no-no, and rolling in smelly stuff is a no-no."

"However do you learn all the rules Dixie?"


"Lots of hikes with Her and lots of time. Don't worry, you will learn."



"Oh my, that water is cold! My legs are so short!"


"Can't help you there kid!"


"Come on Charlie, let's run. Let's see what those short little legs can do!"

"NO Fair! Your legs are so long! But I can keep up, I can, I can, I can! OH NO Water! I am stuck. Help!"


"Come on whimp! Come on! She has treats in her pocket, I smell them!"


"Only if I can stand on her boots. I am not fond of this cold water."




"Charlie, if you can train Her to carry treats all of the time, that would be a fine thing, you know?"

"Let me work on that Dixie. I think I could work with Her. She is not as smart as She looks."











3 comments:

  1. wonderful I really enjoy your stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it Charlie, it just takes a lot of time and patience to train a human properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that the coloring is so similar on these two. The three of you are going to have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.