Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Spring Work includes

The dogs of course.

Dixie assisted with cleaning around the fences and checking them. It was hot and she spent most of the time with her tongue hanging out watching me. She has a great respect for electric lines.
Even if they were not on.

There were a few messes to clean up, most of it could be taken care of with branch loppers and my handy little machete.
I'm going to redo the fencing.
One Electric fencer is doing most of the work.

There is a second fencer that was used for the Merry Meadow, but we won't be doing that any more. I will use that fencer to charge what I will call the 'above the creek' woods and the back meadow.

It was time to water the stock tanks when I got back from the woods.
I had helpers.
My black and tan dogs supervised while I watered.
I gathered up two rakes and a shovel and began to do spring clean up on the driveway.
Again, I had supervisors.


I needed a break and joined the dogs on the grass.
Instant Dog Pile.


I worked until my arthritic hands protested and then decided to go sit on the porch for a bit.
My supervisors had a different idea.

I should play ball.

And our day was complete.
Well, after they helped with evening chores....

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable helpers you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to have ball playing helpers:) Your grass is turning green!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.