Sunday, November 23, 2014

From subzero to fog and rain...


So it goes from below freezing with subzero wind chills to ...



Fog...intense thick ...incredible fog.

Rain today with warmer weather.  Then tonight a huge monstrous cold front swoops in and we will have the rain change to snow.

With the front we'll get gusts of wind.

I'm hoping that the roads won't get bad until after I get home Monday.

In the meantime I'm going to play around with some Graphic Arts programs like Mandelbulb 3D.


I did this on my own but am working on a tutorial written by Jorge Abalo who is a fantastic Mandelbulb 3D artist.

Visit his work on devianArt .... batjorge.

And I'll play some more in JWildfire.


Sort of looks like some wild Christmas Trees don't they?

It would also be a good day to dismantle 'the house' and redecorate for the winter season by changing photos on the wall, changing the shower curtain, and thinking about putting up the Christmas Chair ....


1 comment:

  1. Sub 0!!! No thank you. You sure are adventurous with your computer. Never heard of some of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.