Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Great Weekend

It was a busy weekend.
Saturday we were up and headed to visit the 'kids'.  We were getting together to celebrate Dennis's birthday.
Amazing, he is 7 now.
How time flies.
 

I had such  a great time with the grands outdoors.
They went sledding and then I hopped on for a couple of rounds.
Next we tracked a 'possum in their back yard where the two of them did some 'poses' so I could try out my 50mm lens.
I had to edit this shot because it was overexposed, but I like the look between the two siblings.


 Sledding was a challenge.
There was crashing.


We went to the park and the kids showed me around.
I saw these cool shadows on the side of the playground equipment.

I took more shots of the kids of course, but this was in the middle of a bit of a rumble they had when running across the baseball diamond.
Snow piling!

 No children were injured in the 'shooting' of these photos...just a bit of snow in the face and lots of giggling, yelling, and laughing.

Parents may hate the snow.
But I think if you allow yourself time to play in it, you will enjoy it!

Anyway it was off to work early the next morning and I couldn't resist stopping to see my favorite place for a winter sunrise.
 
 All in all it was a great weekend.
I have to get going and find something exciting to do this week.

Our Dexter boys T-Bone and Chuck Steak went to get 'processed' this morning.
We've had to delay taking them in for weeks because of the constant ice storms we've had.

Have a great week.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics! The look between the brother and sister is certainly worth capturing, a lovely memory.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.