Saturday, February 23, 2013

A little Doggone Fun


Okay so this morning since all was quiet, I removed the baby gate and decided to see what would happen.

Morris is getting better about being with Dixie in the same room.  
He used to growl and be 'owly' with her when I would carry him into the kitchen to let him out the back door.  

We use a cord that is attached to the house so the dogs don't wander down to the mules paddock and get in trouble.


See Dixie won't cross the threshold?

Morris doesn't at first, but then decides to come to Dixie on his own.
She reacts by laying on my lap [I was sitting on the floor] and acting submissive to Morris.

After I shot this, I went to download it on the computer.  Dixie quietly and cautiously walked into the living room.  
I watched her out of the corner of my eye.  
Morris was completely unconcerned and just watched her.

Dixie reached over and carefully picked up one of Morris's squeaky toys and trotted into the kitchen and went behind the kitchen table.
Morris just watched.

Dixie dropped the toy in a corner and came over to me, wagging her whole body as if she'd just finished a covert operation.

Dogs do know how to bring joy to your life!

3 comments:

  1. Sharing can be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vid! Morris that is one BIG puppy you gotta train, looks like you're up to the job though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see them getting along...Morris even seemed to be wagging his tail a lil' bit too!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.