Saturday, July 21, 2007

Took a trip today


I awoke at two AM and haven't been able to get back to sleep. So I used my time wisely [I think] to work ahead in my schooling.
I had to get out of the house and so when good ol' hubby headed off to the auction--yep I thought it was yesterday also--I asked if I could take the car or truck and drive down to the DNR land and take some wildflower photos.
Man
o'
live...are those gravel roads bumpy! Talk about jolting my shoulder area, but it was worth it to get out for a bit with my old film camera. The lightening pretty much sucked because the sun was too high in the sky. I need to make the same trip either early early morning or just before the sun sets.
It was nice to get out and Morris enjoyed the ride too.
If you have your keys in hand...he is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.