Monday, July 02, 2007

Art is Fun


Well here I go again learning something different. This is actually a photo of Bleeding Hearts that I looked up a tutorial and learned to make something different with a photo. It was intriguing so I'll do some more playing. I like this more because I can actually use a photo and have more control as to how it turns out.

I spoke with my school counselor and I am not taking a full load for the next 8 weeks due to having surgery and limited use of my right arm and hand. I cannot afford to get behind in a coding class, and it takes extreme concentration which I know from experience...last yr's, that I won't have.

Well rest calls out to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.