Friday, July 06, 2007

Creations of Mind

When I awoke this morning I felt there was a shift in the whole nature of 'things'. Don't ask me exactly how I felt it...sort of like a Stephen King novel when a character wakes up and knows that 'what once was, is no longer the same'.
The sameness of my life is changing and I feel it coming on.

Nope, not on any drugs ... well yes a Tramadol for the shoulder pain. But I felt this thing all day.
I look forward to changes and I feel this one is a positive one.

Now aren't I sounding mysterious? Well I just couldn't get it out of my mind this evening so I had to sit down and jot it 'out'.
This way I can look back and see if I was correct.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:30 PM

    I'm callin'...now hope I can find your number. You've got my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.