Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dud...

July 3rd was simply a dud. No more than that. I woke up in severe pain -- yep -- whine me a river. Took two Tramadols and spent the day trying to be comfortable. Ice packs, massages, naps, ice, ice,...ice was my true friend.

Last night we were dumped on by an magnificent thunder and lightening storm. Several times the house was lit up while lightening struck close by.
So this morning, we have to make a quick check of the fences and take a head count of our equine.

I studied how to make a 'mandala' yesterday and took info from a few different sites and did my own. It was fun and I have more control of how these turn out than the fractals. But it still involves triangles and math...and a knowledge of computer software.

Well looks like hot and humid for the 4th. The grandkids are at Mother in Laws as a surprise for the day. Looks like I'll be headed out shortly to play with the grands...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:41 AM

    This one is particularly good.

    I'm sorry about the shoulder. You have every right to complain. I'm surprised you're able to do all that you do as it is. Go ahead and whine. It still makes for interesting reading. Makes me feel so lucky to not have that chronic pain and limitation. Hang in there. It'll be over soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.