Thursday, February 01, 2024

Wendigo

The weather is warming up drastically and who knows what will wake up in the forest???



A Wendigo? It crawls out of a small rock cave.


...and makes its way to the creek...to fish for trout....



... good fishing



time for a nap...


***************


The Wendigo is a mythological creature that is an evil spirit according to Algonquin folklore. It is slated as a mythical cannibalistic creature. It sounds absolutely horrid and awful.

I found this 3D printed figure at the local flea market. It is said to be a Fidget Toy. It is loose and jointed and floppy. Seriously, you could fidget with it forever to get it to sit correctly and I thought it was bizarre enough to suit my taste. I think I'll sand it and paint it too.

There now I have a Fidget Toy to take on my daily hikes.


I think this Wendigo will be friendly and kind. I can't have horrible creatures living in my forest. Even my Dragons  and Dinosaurs get along with my Lego Minifigs. All my toys have to get along, you know?



4 comments:

  1. The Wendigo is too cute to be evil. I agree, yours is kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely no evil horrible creatures in your forest! He looks like the friendly and kind type to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen one of these before. Cute ears! Love the reflection photo. No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:36 PM

    Fun stuff, my sister has a new puppy with bat ears like that!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.