Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cabin Fever Strikes




But I am severely missing some warm weather. I'm ending up inside the house going a bit stir crazy.

I think this is called Cabin Fever.

I want to go out and enjoy the weather, but as soon as I think about it, ... I think of all the trudging I have to do even in snow shoes.
Dang.

I need a breath of green!
I need an adventure.

But darn it all, responsibilities inhibit me.
I have errands to do.

Morris is staring at me from his perch on the couch. His intensity is saying...

*Get off your butt and do something!*

So I did..

I went to town...

Sometimes it is more interesting to take the back way to town...well actually it was not the 'back' way, it was the
out of the way...way.

Make sense?
To me it did.

A breath of fresh chilled air, some sights worth stopping for and a good way to find out just how good my snow tires were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.