Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to work...


I had a few days off which is unusual for me!

I rode Siera Sunday night and she is coming along just as sweet as ever.

Sunday during the day, between raindrops, Morris and I went hiking.
Morris loves to hike.
Morris loves to do anything he can with me.
What a great little fellow.

We spent time in the creek bottom exploring and looking for more plants to ID. I found the deadly nightshade.
It is toxic...and related oddly enough to the tomato plant.

I'm going to be busy this week balancing 11 hour days along with 'farm' duties. Then on Saturday I start my new week of work.

When I get off Saturday morning, I plan on getting Badger and adorning him with ribbons like last year...and having my solo 4th of July parade.

Silly, but it sure was fun!

Also...I've got to keep an eye on the black caps...they are turning red!

So we'll be out there just a pickin' and a grinnin' pretty soon...Badger, Morris and I!

1 comment:

  1. Please be sure to take a photo of your parade. It would make a great post for the 4th of July.
    And yes, anyone can tell that Morris is always ready to go anywhere and do anything with you.
    Have a good, hopefully quiet, work week.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.