Monday, July 24, 2006

Great Wonderful Day!


Crop Yields or????
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Today was the best day in such a long time. My PT gal said I shouldn't have any restrictions anymore~this is because I have improved so much in only 4 weeks!
I can now do self PT, which means I have to go and work out on my own and be re-evaluated in two weeks.
I can also start training both my body and my mule for endurance riding again.

The best part? I am almost pain free! Okay, not totally...but I feel like doing things again.
Tonite I hurried home, grabbed my mule and took off on an adventure. I can tell Badger loved it as much as I did. My attitude is so much better and I feel like I am soaring again.

It is so wonderful to feel so good...and to do the simple things...like holding my hand up and waving!

1 comment:

  1. Duh! I'm just now actually seeing that there is a yield sign in the photo. Very funny! Just posted about my day at the podiatrist's office. How's job hunting going for you?

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.