Saturday, July 15, 2006

Field of Dreams


Field of Dreams
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Well I haven't been around for a few days. I've gone back to work and on Thursday I got permission to get back to riding. This was the highlight of my week!

So to celebrate, I took my berry eating Jack Russell with me to the woods and we went berry picking. Yum! We found two bowls full of wild blackcaps, red raspberries, and yellow rasperries.

Today I heard from my son, he called to inform me that he has now finished his second half marathon! I am so proud of him! Following in his momma's tracks...
Although I only ever did one half marathon. I didn't like the distance and was more comfortable with the shorter runs.

Now I'm looking forward to competing again with my mule as we slowly work back into it!
YIPEE!
I can continue to pursue my dreams and it makes all the extra hard work at therapy seem so much better and worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.