Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back to Work


Purple Coneflower
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Well I have a pretty poor situation at work. I've discovered that I've been lied to about my Social Security funds, found out that my boss has not paid them...there are some other pretty ugly issues that is bringing what used to be a pretty cush job to a quick closure for me.

I am actively seeking a part time job. If I don't have one by September 6th, I am walking away from it and going to school full time. Yep at 50 yrs old.

Other than that, I have not been there for two weeks. This is the first time in ten yrs that I've actually taken a vacation from there and it was surgery related???

And the boss's wife had the balls to ask me to come in on July 4th and do work? Eh?
I'm not released to drive yet, but got to anyway.

Man I sure ain't looking forward to this Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Man, your employer and his wife have some nerve! No, how's the shoulder?, just you need to come back in. I hate people like that. Kudos to you if you decide to go back to school full time. Hopefully you will be able to find something and leave that place for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am working on it!!!!
    The shoulder is doing awesome today.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.