Saturday, March 04, 2006

afterwards


afterwards
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
As you can see from the stick figure...the procedure was pretty successful. Doc couldn't manipulate me all of the way as he was afraid he'd break my scapula. Said I was so 'little' and thought I was 'fragile'...yeah right.
Anyway, I can touch the top of my head, tuck in my pants and actually pick things up and carry them with the left hand.

There is still a long Physcial Therapy stint and many painful stretches to do...but I WILL recover to 100%. I am very motivated ...

And I am riding my mule today!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that it went well for you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on, sister! That's great. I know I've already told you that but I'm just catching up on your blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.