Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Friday to me..

Feeling pretty darned good today!!! Physical Therapy went very well. Just one visit next week.
I'm still weak as a kitten in my left arm and a bit stiff. But other PT's who have sort of been keeping an eye on me thought I'd made some huge and monsterous improvements in one month!
Truth be told, I think it must partly be due to the fact that I am compliant with my homework...or exercises and stretches needed to be done each day.
I am working hard because I have a goal. Yesterday I felt discouraged because I didn't feel I'd gotten strong enough, quick enough.
I still have a long way to go but showing some weekly improvement that I am unable to see myself is pretty uplifting.

Now if the weather is nice tomorrow, I can go riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.