Thursday, March 02, 2006

Less than 24 hrs...12 now...


Until my shoulde surgery. I am greatly looking forward to this as it has been a pain in my well....shoulder.
Today I spent most of the day laying around as my MD pulled me off Ibufrophen. Said it had cause my blood hemoglobin to drop. Could possibly have caused some stomach damage...whoopee ding dong. If I hadn't been on the stupid stuff for 5 months...well water under the bridge.

I shall be released by 10 am hopefully and be back to doing things I want to do...like riding Badger!!!

I am a bit scared and a bit excited. This procedure involves no cutting and so recovery is very fast. I am looking forward to getting back into tip top shape.

Gotta be on my toes for those grandchildren!


1 comment:

  1. sending "hugs" to you for a speedy recovery. let me know how it goes as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.