Thursday, March 09, 2006

Waiting on Spring...


rainy day daisies
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Oh my mood has gone through the roof. Outside it is dreary yucky, muddy, rainy, foggy...so this morning I looked at some summer pictures.
I slept 5 hrs without pain! I woke up without much pain...did stretches and exercises to loosen up. Wow.

I'm taking today off from work as not much is happening there and Mr. Boss isn't doing his paperwork anyway. The stress of the office is getting to me...darn it I told the man 3 weeks ago I couldn't bill patient statements unless I had statement envelopes.!!!

Still no envelopes and he complains that there is no $ coming in.
Duh.

So today I am relaxing with hubby who has been a super duper trooper through this whole ordeal. We are going to visit another mule owner and help him with something?

If the sun comes out this afternoon, I am going to ride my mule.
Yes it is a good day and Spring is around the corner...why else would it be 'mudsville'?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that your shoulder is doing better

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.