Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I voted

Absentee Ballots. Done.
Voted.

No, I will not tell you who got my vote. And I won't lecture anyone else at this point. Instead, I am going to stop reading the opinion pages and political pages of news. 

I'm not going to just post baby kittens, puppies, and unicorns with rainbow farts...

well...


There you go. This should make you laugh.

Instead I am going to dive into some thoughtful things. Reading some poetry, searching for cool fungi, and looking at the world around me in detail. I'm going to look at sunrises and sunsets and enjoy the fact that I am still counted as a living person.





I've voted. I turned in my ballot to a secure box at our Town Hall. I have done my duty as an American. I used a ballot to speak my opinion.

And now I go

and immerse myself in Nature.




Please go vote.

1 comment:

  1. We have sent for the ballots we will both vote also! I so appreciate your calming photos!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.