Monday, May 04, 2020

Hunting Morels and flowers




They are very good at hiding! I do love hunting Morel Mushrooms. Partly because it is the springtime and mostly because I can wander as long as I'd like to look for them and...just dawdle if I want to.
It gives me a good excuse to look at the spring flowers and sit and watch squirrels chase each other around trees...
to listen to birdsong...
to listen to the creeks...
to scramble up deer trails and explore...

To just Be.


Squirrels!


Trillium


Ginger


Bishops Caps



Pinks


Blood Roots



Everything at Once



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Very nice walk in the woods, thank you for sharing. Goofy squirrel hanging in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a pair of squirrels that were chasing each other...I only got this shot out of many other attempts! It was so funny! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You are ahead of us! Fun to see what is blooming in your neck of the woods:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are! But you still had snow when we had green grass!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.