Monday, August 05, 2019

I got out!


I couldn't help myself but take some shots of the bike. After all, once I posed it...it stayed put!
Since my Infrared conversion didn't come, ... I decided to go anyway and take the little point and shoot IR camera.



The 'ponds' were stunning.
It was quite warm so I had shorts on and didn't dare cut through the weeds to the pond on the other side to take some shots of the dead trees reflecting in the still waters...

I cruised down Old 131 trail and admired the wildflowers, bee balm, brown eyed susans, and yellow coneflowers.
Oh I have some beautiful color photos of those on my other camera, but just haven't downloaded them yet.


I stopped at each bridge and took a few shots.

I had the Reserve to myself basically. I heard someone talking up on the Little Canada Trail. It had to be folks on horses getting in an early ride.

What a great morning to ride. Absolutely delightful.

This morning I got to the post office and was able to talk to our carrier. How funny, he is new...and so is his substitute. The reason they have never successfully made a delivery to my door? Apparently even with two fire numbers, they never made the connection that there are two
seperate
houses.

Um.
I drew the carrier a simple map.
Here are the mailboxes.
Here is the driveway.
Drive down it to my house.

I had to explain it more than once to the lady behind the counter, but I think the carrier got it.
Oh. Boy.

I'm not stating the obvious here. Would you not look for the second house?

Shrugging.



2 comments:

  1. You had to draw them a map..seriously who gets those Govt jobs anyways:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A map of how to get down my driveway. I imagine the look on my face was priceless!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.