Saturday, October 25, 2014

Working with Morris and a bit of JWildfire



Well I've gone back and forth between Fractal Programs now for a long time.  Right now I'm trying to get more of a handle on JWildfire.
Samples above.
JWildfire had been blasted into the future with a new version that can be downloaded and is free.
Although I must say, it helps to find tutorials if you actually want to create something.  
It isn't too bad being able to generate random things though and just play around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I took Morris out for shot to try and get him to 'pose' with his toys.
This was a complete failure yesterday as it got overcast and dark...and I forgot to bring his most important working tool.

The Dog Cookie.

However, I did get some nice toy shots but when I asked Morris to get on the rock and look at the toys...
well...

I got a nice shot of Morris's 'equipment' and he proceeded to sniff his toys casually and knock them down, before wandering off a ways to stare at me as if I were from another planet.

He doesn't really react much to the toys when we are in the woods.

Really Morris!  You must learn to act!

I have to do another photo 'shoot' with Morris to try and get what I need.
From the weather forecast I may indeed get a chance in the next few days.



3 comments:

  1. I really like that second shot, very beautiful.

    As for Morris...Good thing dogs have no concept of Internet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally wouldn't post a photo like that but he likes to turn his butt to me often.

    I couldn't resist the stab at humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice JWildfire fractals, agree that the second one is very beautiful also!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.