Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I was naughty





Okay maybe not Naughty with a capitol N, but ... well...

I felt naughty.

I bought myself an upday gift.
I've scrimped, I've saved, I've worked at this goal for 2 years.
Using a friend's Canon Rebel XT last summer clinched it for me.


So today I bought a Nikon D40. Digital DSLR.
Let me tell you, there is NO comparison to the point and shoot cameras at all.

The point and shoots like my Pentax are wonderful to have in the field. You can use it to get excellent shots and they are as handy as all heck.


My first hour of using the D40?

Pure bliss.

PS~hmmm, no one else knows I have this...I mean I didn't even ask hubby ...yet.
But once I have done some portraits for a few guards -- they want p
et portraits, I'll be on my way....





1 comment:

  1. Rock on! I am SO excited for you - and you deserve it, girl! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.