Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just another day...


~~~in paradise.

;-)
If you consider snow, blowing snow, white out ground blizzards --- paradise.

Actually, as winter storms go, this was pretty tame.

Yesterday morning some of us [co-workers] were discussing the fact that not many of us have really gotten sick over this winter [so far].

I thought about that and wondered if it is because we all are outside for a portion of the day. We dress sensibly for the weather, and are in 'non' sedentary jobs. Plus, most of the time, our job is fairly stress free [mentally].

I thought about that a bit and recalled how I was always feeling crappy when I worked in the office each day sitting at a computer...
dealing with a stressful situation for just 5-6 hours a day.

Here I can work 11 hours, and come home tired but not feeling crummy.
My health has improved.
My attitude has improved.

And, for the first time since 2005, I rode [Sunday] without ANY pain in my shoulders, elbows, and hands.

I am a grateful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.