Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sanity????


Some days we wonder where we left Sanity. Did I leave it under the couch where the 'dust bison' are chasing it around?

Did I leave it in the garden under the dirt, where it will sprout with a little TLC?

Perhaps it is in my mule's eye, or dog's tail wag.

Some days I run around looking anxiously to find Sanity, only to realize it has been chasing me and I just have to stop and wait for it to catch me.

Surely this is nearly a non-sense type of post. But that is where I am at today. Looking for some sanity.

I'm going to go check in the bathroom now, perhaps I left it in the toilet?


Sanity, what does it look like?

It feels fluffy, sweet, smells good, and probably feels nice but I can only see it with my eyes closed...
and that
is
not
the
way
to
peer
into
a
Toilet!

3 comments:

  1. lol! My sanity has done packed its bags and left me hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out, you may have flushed it down the throne! LOL!
    Yesterday was one of 'those' days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! My sanity stands at the door and waits for my family to come home every day--and that's only half of it. The other half is always waiting for Brooke to come home. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.