Friday, May 19, 2006

Inside Myself


Yellow Rocket
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Yesterday I lay a blanket in the yard under the pine trees between where the donkeys were 'mowing' yard and the molly mules on the other side. I laid on my back and stared up through the tall pines. The sky was an incredible blue, I felt impelled to grab my camera, but lay there instead afraid to miss some 'blueness'.
A big white fluffy cloud drifted lazily through my vision as the pines bobbed their heads together and then seemed to lean back...then lean forward again, as if they were consulting on something.
Back and forth, back and forth.
I wondered what they were discussing?
The wind sighed it seemed as though they were speaking. The pine needles glistened in the sun.
I was sleepy but couldn't close my eyes. I watched the pine 'ladies' talk...
and drifted
off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.