Friday, May 19, 2006

Am I Fragile?


Rays
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Oh how funny and interesting. Yesterday was 'work' day here. I handled a breeding donkey...a stud to cover a mare. I pounded posts to make fences, I worked with a naughty mule who reared and tried to jerk away. Chased another mule 'who got away from hubby'. They were youngun's who were being transferred to a new pasture and were crazy to run in the nice long grass.

Then when I announce that I am going to make plans to go riding on sunday...hubby has a fit and announces that I am FRAGILE! Excuse me?

Yes I have an injured shoulder and yes I am having surgery in a month...but if I can work my butt off all day doing rather dangerous things, I should be able to go on a nice quiet trail ride.
DUH!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I know I don't know you in "real" life but I DO know that you are the least fragile person I know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.