Friday, May 26, 2006

Bad Hair Day


Bad Hair Day
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
In more ways than one! I looked all day yesterday for my high school transcript and my darned college transcript. I know I have a file folder with all of the pertanent information for going to college.

Talk about frustrating, I was ready to pull my hair out! Now I'm going to spend the weekend tearing the house apart--literally.

At least I have my transcripts on the way thanks to the internet. I just have to find all of the previous GI bill info so I can apply for financial assistance.

This weekend I'm playing grandma. So many things I'd love to be doing! This grandma thing is high on my list!

1 comment:

  1. ok, Val, haven't heard anything from you. You okay?

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.